Comprehensive Service Package for Exhibitors
Mason Events cooperates with the world’s top exhibition groups, and possess extensive resources to deliver a successful campaign. We provide comprehensive exhibition services for Chinese brands including: target market identification, liaison with buyers, and direct links to local resources. We deliver projects that effectively increase brand influence and sale volume. Industries we cover include machinery, big data and communication, tourism, design, alcohol and food.
- Exhibition Consultancy and Reservation
- Booth Design and Construction
- Local Inspection and Itinerary Arrangement
- Buyer Program and Lead Generation
European Events Management Partner
Mason Events has evolved with the UK market, and is familiar with the localisation required to deliver successful campaigns for Chinese brands. With substantial experience in overseas event planning and execution, our team excels at developing brand highlights, formulating the best event marketing strategy, and building a brand with commercial and social influence.
- Integrated Marketing Plan Design
- Events Management (site management, visual design, on-site execution, crisis management, etc.)
- Global Live Streaming
Social Media Marketing
European Media Integrated Marketing Strategy
Accelerating your campaign across multiple digital platforms, Mason Events tailors a portfolio delivery strategy for Chinese enterprises based on different stages. Our team integrates an overseas multi-platform operating matrix to engage with a connected and global audience. The industries we cover include Food, Art, Tourism, Education, TV and Film, Technology etc.
- Social Media Marketing Service: brand content operation (platform maintenance & monitoring)
- Social Media Advertising: Instagram / YouTube / Twitter / Facebook / TikTok
- Community Management: Facebook-based brand community setup and operation
Tailored Visits to the United Kingdom and Europe
Mason Events work closely with top Chinese institutions. We can arrange bespoke business activities that strengthen your network in the UK and Europe. Institutions include local government, academia, enterprise and corporate groups. We continue to launch boutique workshops every year, promoting British classic literature and staging musicals.
- Business Lead Generation and Exchange
- High-end Lifestyle Experiencing
- Design and Art Short Courses