As one of the world’s famous professional exhibitions of crafts and consumer goods, the exhibition area is 180,000 square meters. The exhibition area is divided according to the category of exhibits, and almost includes every product in the gift industry. The Autumn Fair coincides with Christmas, buyers from all over the world have come to order Christmas gifts and goods at the exhibition, 85% of buyers will conclude a deal at the exhibition, 86% of exhibitors believe that the Autumn Fair is very important for their annual sales volume. It has become an important exhibition for professional manufacturers to explore the European market (especially the British market), master professional information, understand the current international market trends, master new technologies and sign order contracts.
Range of Exhibits
- Kitchen Supplies: crystal glass products, tableware, ceramic products, metal utensils, cooking utensils, kitchenware, baking utensils, storage supplies, table supplies, bar wineware, plastic products and cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Festive Gift: Christmas decorations, Easter items, floral gifts, artworks, stationery items, party supplies, greeting cards and gift packaging, glassware and table decorations;
- Toys: traditional toys, wooden toys, outdoor educational toys, etc.;
- Gifts: garden gifts, garden lamps, fireworks, health care products, beauty products, accessories, candles, skin care and hot spring bath supplies, cakes and sweets, planting supplies, outdoor entertainment supplies, photo frames, oil paintings;
- Household: toiletries, small appliances, outdoor furniture, barbecue furniture, rain gear, household items, decoration, lamps, carpets, mirrors, home decorations, home textiles;
- Jewellery: jewellery, precious stones, silverware, watches and clocks;
- Fashion jewellery and accessories: bracelets, necklaces, fashion and apparel, leather goods, wallets, gloves, scarves, headdresses, travel accessories.
In order to further promote Chinese brands and commodities and enhance the development of Sino-British trade relations, the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China launched the “Brands of China” in 2004. It is held concurrently with the Autumn Fair every year.
In 2017, Brands of China hit a high record:
- The largest exhibition area: 5,400 square meters
- The largest number of booths: 300 booths
- The largest number of exhibitors: 280 Chinese brands from 16 provinces and cities
- The most abundant exhibits: 32+ types of products